Weekday Student Matinee Ticketing Policies
- Submission of a Ticket Request Form is not a guarantee of a reservation. If CTC is able to accommodate your request, a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice will be sent via email within 3 weeks.
- If you do not receive a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice email after 3 weeks, please contact CTC’s School Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your order went through.
- A minimum group size of 10 is required to make and maintain a reservation for a Weekday Student Matinee performance. Groups under 10 may purchase tickets to public shows.
- All Student Matinee sales are final. Paid tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- CTC does not provide refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. CTC does not provide refunds or vouchers for anyone absent on the day of performance.
- Tickets cannot be resold or given to anyone outside of your organization and cannot be resold for profit.
- Lap passes are available for performances on the UnitedHealth Group Stage (The Hobbit, Matilda the Musical, Circus Abyssinia, Cinderella, 3 Little Birds, The Rainbow Fish and Annie) for students ages 3 and under. Lap passes are $5 each and can be purchased on the day of the performance.
- Lap passes are NOT available for Snow White or Spamtown,USA.
Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline:
- You may drop seats from your reservation or cancel altogether until Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline, six weeks prior to performance; unless payment has already been made.
- After Final Numbers/Cancellation deadline passes, you are responsible for payment for all seats in your reservation.
- Student tickets may be added at any time as long as seats are still available.
- Payment is due four weeks prior to performance via check, credit card, or cash.
- Reservations unpaid upon deadline may be released at CTC’s discretion and may forfeit any awarded transportation subsidy funds.
- Payment due immediately upon reservation if made within four weeks of performance.
- Returned ISF checks will be charged a service fee of $30. Future orders from that organization must be paid by credit card or cash.
CTC does not require a paid deposit to make Student Matinee reservations; however, groups that violate Final Numbers/Cancellation and/or Payment Deadlines may be required to make payment immediately upon reservation or lose Student Matinee eligibility.
Student Matinees are intended as an affordable educational opportunity for students and their educators. If you are looking for a family experience, please click here for tickets to our public performances.
Weather cancellation policy:
- CTC does not issue refunds if your school/district closes due to weather or fails to attend your scheduled performance for any reason.
- Refunds will be issued only if CTC cancels a performance. Groups will be notified via email no later than 7:00am on the morning of your field trip if the Student Matinee performance has been cancelled.