CTC offers a limited number of lunch space reservations for schools that come from a great distance, schools combining a trip to CTC with a trip to Mia, or schools that will miss lunch while at CTC.
The lunch space, located in our lobbies, allows for a picnic-style lunch on the floor. CTC does not provide tables, chairs, or refrigeration. Garbage cans are provided. Lunch Space may be shared between multiple groups.
Lunch space reservation fee: $25 (nonrefundable)
Request lunch space when requesting tickets. Lunch space is limited and therefore not guaranteed for every group.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the theatre. (Please inform an usher if you or a student have a health concern.)
- Concessions are not available for purchase during Weekday Student Matinees.
- The lunch space is available for 45 minutes immediately following your performance.
- School groups must use the trash bins designated by the theatre to dispose of all trash before leaving the space.
- For the health and safety of people with severe allergies, please ask everyone in your party to pack a lunch that is nut free.
- Lunch space must be reserved prior to arriving for your field trip.