Thank you for your interest in organizing a group outing to Children’s Theatre Company. We look forward to having you! If you have already received your order confirmation and invoice OR your tickets in the mail, please take a moment to verify that your performance date, time, and number of seats are all correct. Please direct any discrepancies in family/friend ticket orders to the Ticket Office at 612.872.5181 and in company/community groups to 612.872.5319.
Here are a few suggestions to enhance your theatre experience:
- We recommend arriving 30-45 minutes before curtain. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the Theatre management. Please allow extra time for parking (20 minutes is recommended).
- During inclement weather allow extra travel and parking time, as the theatre rarely cancels performances due to weather.
- Please distribute the tickets to each member of your group before approaching the lobby rope. Disperse the tickets according to seat number, not ticket value.
Please note: CTC is NOT responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets for individual group members or families who are attending as a part of a larger group.
Please review the following information in addition to our complete ticket policy printed on the back of each ticket:
- Tickets paid for are a final sale. We do not provide refunds exchanges for unused tickets, illnesses included.
- The Minneapolis Institute of Art is charging for motor vehicle parking in all adjacent lots and ramps; exact rates will vary. For specific parking and security related questions, please contact Mia directly at 612.870.3000.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if anyone in your group requires a wheelchair-accessible seat. Braille programs, and listening system headsets can be provided with advanced notice.
- For more information to assist with planning your visit, click here.
Thank you again for choosing Children's Theatre Company, and we hope you enjoy the performance!