Family and Friend Groups
By popular demand, we are excited to announce that family and friend groups of 10+ now have the flexibility to purchase through at Ticket Office associate! An online group orders will also be availalable soon.
How it works:
1. Family/friend group leaders solidify desired date, performance time, and the amount of tickets needed for all adults, children, seniors, and college students in the group.
- Adult: ages 18-61
- Child: ages 3-17
- Senior: ages 62+
- College Student: valid ID
Lap passes are available for $5 each at the Ticket Office window on your way into the UnitedHealth Group Stage for children ages newborn to 3 years old. Everyone in the theatre must have a ticket regardless of age.
2. Please note the following policy changes:
- Payment for online orders will be due in full at the time of reservation. If you'd prefer to set up two separate payments for your order, you may call the Ticket Office at 612.874.0400.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the initial reservation is made and payment is processed, whether in full or partial payments.
- If you've requested a partial payment, the final charge(s) will automatically go through 1 month after the initial reservation date or 10 business days prior to the chosen performance--whichever comes first.
- Payments may be completed in up to 3 installments as long as the order is paid in full no later than 10 business days prior to the chosen performance.
- Partial payments must either be made by the same person (to the credit card on file) OR with that person providing complete contact information for the subsequent purchaser upon reservation.
- Additional tickets added after the initial reservation will be subject to availability but will not be subject to any price increases that have occured in that time--book early for the best prices!
- A $3.00 per ticket service fee will be applied to any online or phone order during the checkout process. Visit our Ticket Office during normal business hours (listed below) to skip the fees entirely!
- Please be aware that if you plan to distribute tickets to individual group members prior to your performance date, CTC will not be responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets by individuals who are a part of a group. We strongly recommend distributing tickets upon arrival to the theatre.
3. Family/friend groups of 10-15 people excluding lap passes may call the Ticket Office during normal business hours at 612.874.0400 to purchase! Online ordering options are coming soon.
4. Family/friend groups of 16+ people excluding lap passes may call the Ticket Office during normal business hours at 612.874.0400 to save an extra $3.00 per ticket!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday--Friday: 11am--5pm
- Saturday: 9am--2pm
- Sunday: 12pm--5pm
Company and Community Groups
Extraordinary experiences for your organization await at CTC!