Family and friend groups of 6-15 have the flexibility to purchase their tickets online or through the ticket office.
How it works:
- Family/friend group leaders solidify desired date, performance time, and the amount of tickets needed for all adults, children, seniors, and college students in the group.
Adult: ages 18-61
Child: ages 3-17
Senior: ages 62+
College Student: valid ID
Need a lap pass? Visit www.childrenstheatre.org/lappass for more info. Everyone in the theatre must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Payment plans may be set up as follows:
- Payment for online orders is due in full at the time of reservation. If you’d prefer to set up a payment plan for your order, you may do so through a Ticket Office associate.
- If you’ve requested a partial payment, the second charge will automatically go through one month after the reservation date unless you’ve requested otherwise.
- Payments may be completed in up to 3 installments as long as the order is paid in full no later than 10 business days prior the performance.
- Partial payments will automatically be charged to the same card used for the initial payment.
- Please be aware that if you plan to distribute tickets to individual group members prior to your performance date, CTC will NOT be responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets by individuals who are a part of a group. We strongly recommend distributing tickets upon arrival to the theatre.
- Family/friend groups of 6-15 people, excluding lap passes, may purchase online or call the Ticket Office. There will be a $3/ticket service for phone and internet orders.
- Family/friend groups of 16+ people, excluding lap passes, may call Annie Crepeau during normal business hours at 612.872.5181 to save an extra $3.00 per ticket!
- CTC is not responsible for reprinting lost tickets. We strongly recommend distributing tickets upon arrival at CTC.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after payment is processed, whether in full or partial payments.