Graphic Design Internship (Winter/Spring and Summer)
The Graphic Design internship is for individuals interested in learning more about the process of ideating, creating, and overseeing the manufacture of compelling and thoughtful design and promotional materials for CTC.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, creative, detail-oriented and hard-working individual, with a passion for graphic design and learning. You will be working directly with designers who will be providing you with consistent feedback as you develop your ideas. From day one you will be part of the marketing/communications team, attending meetings, learning about the institution, and gaining exposure to all departments within CTC.
The Graphic Design internship is a three month summer internship wiith flexible start and end dates. Graphic Design interns receive a stipend and have a flexible schedule averaging 20 hours per week.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graphic design college program at the Junior or Senior level.
- Macintosh profiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator software is required.
- Interest in arts, theatre, educational programs as well as current design and cultural sensitivities strongly desired.
- Excellent commucations and organizational skills as well as ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willigness to learn and be receptive to feedback.
- Strong typographic and layout sense required.
- Working knowledge of web, social media, and digital platforms desired.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling for Winter/Spring, March 30, 2020 for Summer