Join us for a special educators-only season launch event!
Monday, March 12, 2018
at Children’s Theatre Company
- Get the inside scoop! Learn more about the plays in our 2018-2019 season from Artistic Director Peter Brosius
- Expand the experience! Learn more about the programs CTC offers school groups:
- Student Matinee performance field trips
- Activity Guides & Lesson Plans
- Pre & Post Play Workshops
- Critical Literacy Residencies
- Kidcentricity- a creative STE(A)M collaboration between your classroom & CTC
- Discount tickets and travel subsidies
- Backstage Tour! Educators have access to an exclusive peek behind the scenes at CTC's shops where the magic is created.
Event is free, but please RSVP by March 5 as space is limited.
Appetizers will be served.
For directions and parking, click here. If you have any questions, please email School Engagement Coordinator, Karli Jenkins at [email protected].
Educators only, please. This is not considered a family event.