Weekday Student Matinee Ticketing Policies
- Submission of a Ticket Request Form is not a guarantee of a reservation. If CTC is able to accommodate your request, a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice will be sent via email within 3 weeks.
- If you do not receive a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice email after 3 weeks, please contact CTC’s School Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com to ensure your order went through.
- A minimum group size of 10 is required to make and maintain a reservation for a Weekday Student Matinee performance. Groups under 10 may purchase tickets to public shows.
- All Student Matinee sales are final. Paid tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- CTC does not provide refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. CTC does not provide refunds or vouchers for anyone absent on the day of performance.
- Tickets cannot be resold or given to anyone outside of your organization and cannot be resold for profit.
- Lap passes are available for performances on the UnitedHealth Group Stage for students ages 3 and under, and for students 18 months and younger for The Biggest Little House in the Forest.
- Lap passes are NOT available for I Come from Arizona. Lap passes are $5 each and can be purchased on the day of the performance.
Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline:
- You may drop seats from your reservation or cancel altogether until Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline, six weeks prior to performance; unless payment has already been made.
- After Final Numbers/Cancellation deadline passes, you are responsible for payment for all seats in your reservation.
- Student tickets may be added at any time as long as seats are still available.
- Payment is due four weeks prior to performance via check, credit card, or cash.
- Reservations unpaid upon deadline may be released at CTC’s discretion and may forfeit any awarded transportation subsidy funds.
- Payment due immediately upon reservation if made within four weeks of performance.
- Returned ISF checks will be charged a service fee of $30. Future orders from that organization must be paid by credit card or cash.
CTC does not require a paid deposit to make Student Matinee reservations; however, groups that violate Final Numbers/Cancellation and/or Payment Deadlines may be required to make payment immediately upon reservation or lose Student Matinee eligibility.
Student Matinees are intended as an affordable educational opportunity for students and their educators. If you are looking for a family experience, please click here for tickets to our public performances.
Weather cancellation policy:
- CTC does not issue refunds if your school/district closes due to weather or fails to attend your scheduled performance for any reason.
- Refunds will be issued only if CTC cancels a performance. A Weekday Student Matinee performance will be canceled by 7:00 a.m. only if one of the following events has occurred:
- A state of emergency has been declared.
- CTC does not have power and/or heat.
- Minneapolis Public Schools have canceled school due to cold/weather.
- MNDOT has pulled plows off the road due to unsafe driving conditions.
- Metro Transit has suspended bus service due to unsafe driving conditions.
If a Weekday Student Matinee performance were canceled, CTC’s decision would be made by 7:00am. CTC's School Engagement Coordinator would make every effort to inform Group Lead at the email address and phone number provided in your original Ticket Request.