Welcome to Volunteer Services! We invite you to join our volunteer program that makes up our volunteer team. Your unique talents and personal experience coupled with our CTC employees help, maintains quality services and help carry out our mission every day in the communities we serve.
Why should I volunteer
- Learn about theatre
- View shows (dependent upon availability)
- Give back to the community
- Encourage at least nine hours of service per month
- Complete a background check
- Complete volunteer orientation
Ushering, Greeting, Events
Our minimum age for volunteers is 16 (12 years of age when accompanied by an adult). When the performance being presented is recommended for teen audiences, minimum volunteering age is 14 years old when accompanied by an adult.
- Casual presentable clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (no heels or open-toed shoes)
- Sweaters are fine
If you are interested in our current opportunities, please apply here: Volunteer Application Form
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Tiara Ricks (Volunteer Services Department) 612.872.5155.