Seniors, Students, and Military always receive a discount.
Low income individuals, families, and community organizations may access subsidized tickets using the ACT Pass - Created to bridge economic realities of low income youth and families, the ACT Pass is a new program providing financial aid to attend Children's Theatre Company's performances, classes, and camps. ACT Pass-holders are eligible for subsidized, $5 tickets to every production and automatically qualify for scholarships to our Theatre Arts Training (TAT) classes and camps. CTC uses the free and reduced lunch family income guidelines, statement of need, and recognition of other barriers to determine eligibility. The ACT Pass is available to low-income individuals, families, and local organizations working with underserved communities. Click here to apply for the ACT Pass.
CTC offers all patrons three discounted ticket options for public performances: $10 tickets, Preview Performances, and Public Rush tickets.
$10 Ticket Program - No more waiting in line or trying to get through on the phones on Sundays! $10 tickets are now a price level at CTC in both the Cargill Stage and the UnitedHealth Group Stage. $10 tickets are available online, over the phone, and in person for all regular season productions starting on July 22 when single tickets go on sale to the general public. This price level will sell out so we recommend purchasing tickets early to ensure you get your choice of dates. $10 tickets will continue to be non-refundable and non-exchangeable, so please carefully consider your choice of show title, date, and number of seats before purchasing.
Preview Performances – The first Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday performances of each show in our regular theatre season are Preview Performances. Previews allow you to be one of the first people to view our productions before they are reviewed by the critics at a discounted rate. Preview tickets can be purchased in advance for $16 (plus applicable service fees).
Public Rush Tickets – Starting 2 hours prior to each performance any unsold seats will go on sale to the general public for $15 each at the CTC Ticket Office.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same title up to 24 hours prior to the performance you are scheduled to attend. All exchanges are subject to availability and exchange fees. Any difference in ticket price as a result of an exchange is not refundable. There are no refunds. Groups, special offer, complementary, and voucher tickets are not exchangeable. If you are interested in exchanging your tickets, please contact the ticket office during regular business hours; exchanges can be made in person and over the phone ONLY (exchanges cannot be handled via email or online).
Two hours prior to public performance, any remaining seats are sold to the general public at a substantial discount on a first-come, first-served basis. Rush tickets are only sold in person at our ticket window.
CTC does not offer compensation for missed performances or refunds on ticket purchases. CTC also maintains a policy of not canceling performances due to inclement weather.
2014-2015 Subscription Policies
Missed Show Benefit
- Subscribers can exchange tickets up to 2 hours prior to their scheduled performance.
- 6 Play Subscribers have unlimited no-fee exchanges.
- 3 Play A and B, First Weekend, Preview and Picks have one no-fee exchange per title.
- 1st Weekend subscribers can exchange to any Saturday or Sunday performance in the first weekend without occurring additional ticket costs. If exchanging to another performance that is not labeled a First Weekend Performance, subscribers will be responsible for the difference in ticket price
- Preview Subscribers can exchange to either Preview Tuesday, Preview Wednesday, or Preview Thursday without occurring additional ticket costs. If exchanging to another performance that is not labeled a Preview Performance, subscribers will be responsible for the difference in ticket price.
- Any subscription add-on tickets are subject to regular subscriber exchange policies.
- 6 Play subscribers receive unlimited no-fee exchanges.
- 3 Play A or B, First Weekend, Preview and Picks receive 1 no-fee exchange per title
- While subscription prices are locked in, add-on tickets are subject to dynamic pricing. Subscribers are responsible for any difference in ticket price due to dynamic pricing.
- 6 Play Subscribers are eligible for the Missed Show Benefit.
Missed your show? Just bring your unused tickets to the rush line of any other public performance of the same title and we'll exchange them for our best available tickets! The rush line starts 2 hours prior to the performance and tickets are subject to availability.
Subscriber Courtesy Week
- Subscriber Courtesy Week is Tuesday, July 8th through Friday, July 11th
- After July 11, patrons must have their tickets in hand before any additional exchanges can be made
- The following subscriber discounts apply to all add-on tickets:
- 6 Play Subscribers save 35% on any additional add-ons year round.
- 3 Play A/B Subscribers save 25% on any additional add-ons year round.
- First Weekend, Preview and Pick Subscribers do not receive any additional discounts.
- 6 Play and 3 Plays Subscribers receive 15% off Theatre Arts Training classes.
- Lap passes cannot be purchased at time of season renewal or purchase. Lap passes may be purchased in person on the date of your scheduled performance. Please note: Lap passes are not available for 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Any child attending must have a child ticket for this production.
- All add-on tickets are subject to dynamic pricing.
See the benefits chart here.
At Children’s Theatre Company all patrons, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
Lap passes are available for children ages newborn to 3 years for the following productions on the UnitedHealth Group Stage:
Peter Pan the Musical
Lap passes are available for children ages newborn to 18 months for the following productions on the Cargill Stage:
The Biggest Little House in the Forest
Lap passes are not available for the following productions:
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Any child attending these productions must have a regular child ticket to attend.
Lap Passes are $5 and can be only be purchased in person at the ticket office on the day of the show. Lap passes are a final sale.