Theatre Arts Training Auditions
information on auditions for class of 2025 will be available spring 2021
A four-year training program preparing young actors for college and professional theatre careers.
- intensive acting and musical theatre training with industry professionals
- annual spring showcase
- mentorship from CTC artists
- college audition preparation
- capstone project tailored to students’ strengths and learning goals.
Each fall and winter students take a weekly class with their cohort focusing on a different skill each year. In the spring students prepare a showcase highlighting their progress. Each year students also choose one elective course tailored to their personal performance goals. During the final year, students collaborate on a capstone project based on the cohort’s strengths and interests.
In addition to their course work, Institute members will have access to professional theatre artists and administrators to learn about the different career options in the Arts. Each year 2-3 Master Classes are offered.
Annual Tuition: $2000 | Financial Aid Available
Includes: Fall and Winter Cohort Acting Class, one elective (to be taken fall, winter, spring, or summer), and the spring showcase
Congratulations to our first graduating cohort, the Class of 2020
- Maddie Neal, Cornish College of the Arts
- Payton Seacrist, University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point
- Audrey Dahlmeier, moving to New York City