Student Matinee Ticket Policies
- Submission of a Ticket Request Form is not a guarantee of a reservation. If CTC is able to accommodate your request, a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice will be sent via email within 2 weeks.
- If you do not receive a Reservation Confirmation & Invoice email after 2 weeks, please contact CTC’s School Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com to ensure your order went through.
- A minimum group size of 10 is required to make and maintain a reservation for a Weekday Student Matinee performance.
- All Student Matinee sales are final. Paid tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- CTC does not provide refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. CTC does not provide refunds or vouchers for anyone absent on the day of performance.
- Tickets cannot be resold or given to anyone outside of your organization and cannot be resold for profit.
- Lap passes are available for performances on the UnitedHealth Group Stage for students ages 3 and under. Lap passes are available for Babble Lab for students ages 18 months and younger. Lap passes are $5 each and can be purchased on the day of the performance.
- Lap passes are NOT available for Seedfolks or Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat.
Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline
- You may drop seats from your reservation or cancel altogether until Final Numbers/Cancellation Deadline, six weeks prior to performance; unless payment has already been made.
- After Final Numbers/Cancellation deadline passes, you are responsible for payment for all seats in your reservation.
- Student tickets may be added at any time as long as seats are still available.
- Payment is due four weeks prior to performance via check, credit card, or cash.
- Reservations unpaid upon deadline may be released at CTC’s discretion and may forfeit any awarded transportation subsidy funds.
- Returned ISF checks will be charged a service fee of $30. Future orders from that organization must be paid by credit card or cash.
- CTC does not require a paid deposit to make Student Matinee reservations; however, groups that violate Final Numbers/Cancellation and/or Payment Deadlines may be required to make payment immediately upon reservation or lose Student Matinee eligibility.
- Refunds will be issued only if CTC cancels a performance. Groups will be notified via email no later than 7:00am on the morning of your field trip if the Student Matinee performance has been cancelled.