As a Junior Producer family, you will enjoy:
- Complimentary tickets to the Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Musical Opening Night Dinner – 5:30 – 7pm, Friday, April 22, 2022*
- Meet Director Jenn Thompson and others on the creative team and listen to them talk about their experience creating the show, all while feasting on a delicious dinner before Opening Night! No cafeteria fish sticks, we promise.
- A surprise, Junior Producer exclusive meet-and-greet, where you’ll connect with Wimpy Kid VIPs, and get an insider’s look behind-the-scenes!** – TBD
- Signed production poster and other show-focused gift shop goodies
- Your child acknowledged as a Junior Producer in the production program
Contact Associate Director of Development, Individual Giving, Sarah M. Marrs, CFRE, at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Junior Producer family today!
*Performance tickets must be purchased separately.
** Please note, meet-and-greet may be in-person or virtual, pending on current restrictions