Do you have clients to entertain, partners to support, employees to reward, or patrons to thank? CTC offers the opportunity for groups to experience extraordinary theatre that educates, challenges, and inspires! CTC’s Group Sales opportunities are scaled to fit the level of involvement and budget of every group we serve so you can dazzle your constituency in unique and unforgettable ways.
To get started on your group sale, contact Ticket Operations Manager Meghan Sherer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups We Serve
Any of group of 15+ enjoys savings off single ticket prices, waived fees, and the flexibility to reserve seats now and pay later.
- Family and Friends: Gather your group of 15+ to experience the magic of live theatre with your nearest and dearest.
- Corporate and Company Groups: Leverage your brand and engage your constituency. Private performance options may be available, and include a private ordering link that requires little to no RSVP coordination.
- Community Groups: We’d love to help plan an outing for your organization. If your organization serves low-income youth, mentors, and families, we invite you to apply for our ACT Pass Group program!
To keep our groups process seamless, we have a few policies that will help give you the best CTC experience:
- A non-refundable deposit equal to 10% of your order total is due at time of reservation to lock in seats and pricing. If you do not submit a deposit, you’ll be assigned best seating at time of payment, and your price may differ from the original quote.
- Final payment and final numbers are due 4 weeks prior to your scheduled performance date. You may pay your balance due with a credit card over the phone, by setting up a payment plan, or by mailing us a check. (Groups paying by credit card save an extra 5%!)
- All tickets must be purchased by one group leader; we do not allow individual group member payments.
- Once a your final payment is made, your order is considered a final sale. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted. If a cancellation is made before final payment is processed, you’ll receive a refund, minus your deposit.
- Everyone coming into the theatre must possess either a ticket or a lap pass, regardless of age or position. This includes infants of any age. Group leaders may purchase lap passes in advance by phone through our ticket office! Lap passes are non-refundable.
- If you choose Will Call ticket delivery, the designated Group Leader must pick up the tickets. If you choose to have tickets mailed or to use mobile tickets, please fill out our Group Tracking Sheet and return to our Ticket Office no later than one week prior to your performance. This allows us to assist with day-of reprints as needed.
- If your group does not return the Group Tracking Sheet, CTC is NOT responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets for individual group members or families who are attending as a part of a larger group.
Tips and Tricks
CTC requires that all groups designate a Group Leader, for ease of communication prior to your performance. We know planning a group outing is a huge responsibility, so try these helpful planning tips:
- Below you can find a downloadable tracking sheet and UnitedHealth Group Stage Seating Chart.
- We recommend arriving 30-45 minutes before curtain. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of theatre management. Please allow extra time for parking (20 minutes is recommended).
- Please distribute the tickets to each member of your group before approaching the lobby rope. Distribute the tickets according to seat number, not ticket type; it is okay to for a child to hold a ticket marked ‘Adult’ and vice versa.
- CTC is NOT responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets for individual group members or families who are attending as a part of a larger group, if the Group Tracking sheet was not sent to CTC ahead of time.
- For more information to assist with planning your visit, contact Ticket Operations Manager Meghan Sherer at email@example.com or call 612.872.5180.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is final payment due?
Final payment and final numbers are due 4 weeks prior to your scheduled performance date. If payment is not received by that time, the order will be canceled. Refer to your order confirmation or call 612.872.5180 if you are unsure of your due date. If the initial ticket order is made within the 4 week deadline, payment in full will be due at the time of reservation.
How do I submit payment?
A credit card over the phone at the time of reservation is the preferred method of payment, or you can set up a payment plan tied to a credit card for easy, automatic payments that fit your schedule. Please call 612.872.5180 Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm to submit payment. You may also remit a check to the below address. Checks must arrive no later than the payment deadline listed on your invoice.
Children’s Theatre Company
Attn: GROUP SALES
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
All tickets must be purchased by one group leader; we do not allow individual group member payments. Please note that public group tickets cannot be paid for with a Purchase Order.
Do I need to make a deposit?
If you wish to lock in specific seats and your original price quote, a 10% non-refundable deposit is due at time of reservation. If no deposit is made, you will be assigned best available seats when your first payment is received. If the initial ticket order is made within the 4 week deadline, payment in full will be due at the time of reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
Once final payment is made on a group order, it is considered final sale. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted. If a cancellation is made before final payment is processed, only your deposit is kept by CTC.
What if our numbers drop from our initial reservation?
Up until final payment is made, you have the ability to adjust your numbers, change dates, or even cancel the order. Once final payment is made, it will be considered a final sale; no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
What if our numbers grow from our initial reservation?
As long as there are tickets available in the performance, you can absolutely add on to your existing order. As an added benefit, additional group tickets will not be subject to any price increases that have occurred since the initial reservation date. Seating locations will be subject to availability at the time they are added; CTC cannot guarantee that additional tickets will be available adjacent to the existing seats in the order. Call 612.872.5180 for assistance.
Can I return any tickets for a refund?
No, once you provide final payment, it is considered final sale. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
Can I exchange my group tickets?
Group tickets are non-exchangeable.
Does everyone in my group need a ticket?
CTC’s policy is that everyone coming into the theatre must possess either a ticket or a lap pass, regardless of age or position. This includes infants of any age. Group leaders may purchase lap passes in advance as part of their order.