Friends, families, community, corporate, and tour groups have the opportunity to experience extraordinary theatre that educates, challenges, and inspires!
Do you have clients to entertain or employees and patrons to reward? How about community partners to support? CTC offers engagement opportunities that are scaled to fit the level of involvement and budget of every company and community group we serve. Dazzle your constituency in unique and unforgettable ways!
Groups of 10+
Any friend and family, corporate or community group of 10 or more can enjoy the following:
- Save off single ticket prices
- Ticket fees waived
- Flexibility to reserve seats now and pay later
- Groups of 50+ have the additional benefit of a private purchasing link for more efficient coordination
- The opportunity to complete your night with dinner, private concessions, or a post-show reception
If you have any questions or would prefer to order by phone please call Group Sales Coordinator, Jessica Goldade at 612.872.5149.
Organizations of all sizes can create a customized exclusive theatre experience. Leverage your brand and engage your constituency in a positive and unique way, while continuing to support CTC.
- A private performance of a title of your choosing at CTC (dates subject to availability)
- Deeply discounted ticket pricing
- Private ordering link allows attendees to reserve and pay for seats individually—little to no RSVP coordination required
- Option to plan a pre- or post-show reception with customized components
Please contact Group Sales Coordinator, Jessica Goldade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.872.5149 to inquire about a private performance.
Group Visit Planner
Thank you for your interest in organizing a group outing to the Children’s Theatre Company. We look forward to having you!
- Below you can find a downloadable tracking sheet and UHG Seating Chart.
- We recommend arriving 30-45 minutes before curtain. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the Theatre management. Please allow extra time for parking (20 minutes is recommended).
- Please distribute the tickets to each member of your group before approaching the lobby rope. Disperse the tickets according to seat number, not ticket value.
- CTC is NOT responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets for individual group members or families who are attending as a part of a larger group.
- For more information to assist with planning your visit, contact Group Sales Coordinator, Jessica Goldade at email@example.com or call 612.872.5149
Frequently Asked Questions
When is payment due?
Payment and final numbers are due 7 weeks prior to your scheduled performance date. If payment is not recieved by that time, the order will be canceled. Refer to your order confirmation or call 612.872.5319 if you are unsure of your due date. If the initial ticket order is made within the 7 week deadline, payment in full will be due at the time of reservation.
How do I submit payment?
A credit card over the phone at the time of reservation is the preferred method of payment. Please call 612.872.53149 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm to remit payment. You may also remit a check to the below address. Checks must arrive no later than the payment deadline listed on your invoice.
Children’s Theatre Company
Attn: Jessica Goldade
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
For groups of fewer than 50, all tickets must be purchased by one group leader; we do not allow individual group member payments. Please note that public group tickets cannot be paid for with a Purchase Order.
What is your cancellation policy?
Once payment is made on a group order, it is a final sale. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted. If a cancellation is made before payment is processed, no penalty will be incurred.
Do I need to make a deposit?
No deposit payment is required. Seats will be held for no charge until your ticket order’s payment deadline (7 weeks before the performance). If the initial ticket order is made within the 7 week deadline, payment in full will be due at the time of reservation.
What if our numbers drop from our initial reservation?
Up until your 7 week payment deadline, you have the ability to adjust your numbers, change dates, or even cancel the order with no penalty. Once payment is made, it will be considered a final sale; no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
What if our numbers grow from our initial reservation?
As long as there are tickets available in the performance, you can absolutely add on to your existing order. As an added benefit, additional group tickets will not be subject to any price increases that have occurred since the initial reservation date. Seating locations will be subject to availability at the time they are added; CTC cannot guarantee that additional tickets will be available adjacent to the exisiting seats in the order. Call 612.872.5319 for assistance with this.
Can I return any tickets I failed to sell for a refund?
No, once you provide payment it is a final sale. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
I have a large group. Do you have any suggestions for keeping track of our seating assignments?
Yes! A downloadable PDF titled “Group Tracking Sheet” is available for use and can be found under Group Visit Planner on the “Group Sales” page. If you plan to distribute tickets to group members in advance of the performance date, please note that our Ticket Office will be unable to reprint lost/forgotten tickets for individual families or members of a larger group order unless the group leader can provide the exact seating locations initially provided to them.
Does everyone in my group need a ticket?
CTC’s policy is that everyone coming into the Theatre must possess either a ticket or a lap pass, regardless of age or position. This includes infants of any age.