Virtual Performance FAQ
Do I have to create an account to make a purchase?
Yes – our content is only accessible through an existing online account. You can create your account at time of purchase, if you don’t already have one.
I have an All Access Pass; do I need to do anything special to watch Audrey Saves the Universe?
Nope! As an All Access Pass holder, you get early access! New episodes of Audrey Saves the Universe will be available in your Digital Content page every Friday through May 7; all 7 episodes will be available to stream through May 28.
Can I gift Audrey Saves the Universe to another person?
- Yes – please give us a call to purchase gift viewings over the phone! Gifts cannot be purchased online.
- Or, you can purchase a gift certificate – the giftee can redeem it online for their Audrey Saves the Universe viewing!
Access and Viewing
What platform is hosting this content?
This content is hosted on Vimeo.com; you’ll access it through your Digital Content page.
Do I need to make a separate account with Vimeo to watch?
Only if you’d like to watch on a smart TV. Creating a free account with Vimeo allows you to save your content to your “Watch Later” list, which can be accessed via the Vimeo app on your smart TV.
Can I watch it on my smart TV?
- The simplest way is to hook a laptop computer up to a smart TV with an HDMI cable – you can generally find this port on the side or rear of the TV. You can purchase a cable from most stores that sell electronics, including Target, Best Buy, Walmart or Amazon!
- Or, find the Vimeo app in your smart TV’s app hub and download it to your device. You’ll need to set up a free Vimeo account so that you can add your content to your “Watch Later” list. You can then open up the app on your smart TV, find your “Watch Later” list in the “Library” section, and select your content there. Visit Vimeo’s Help Center for TV-specific instructions.
- If you have a Chromecast, you’ll want to click the three little dots in the upper right hand corner of Google Chrome. In the pop-up menu, choose “Cast”, and then the name of the device to which you’d like to cast.
How do I add content to my Vimeo “Watch Later” list?
Click the “View Performance” button on your Digital Content page. Hover over the video and you’ll see a clock icon. Click that to add it to your “Watch Later” list! You can’t add the content to your Watch Later list until the day of your performance.
Will Closed Captions be available?
Yes! If you’re viewing on a browser, just hover over the bottom of the video screen and click the “CC” icon.
Can I use a Chromecast?
Yes; to cast to your television, you’ll want to click the three little dots in the upper right hand corner of Google Chrome. In the pop-up menu, choose “Cast”, and then the name of the device to which you’d like to cast.
How do I access my digital content?
You can access all purchased content through the Digital Content page of your CTC account. During your watch window, you’ll see a button next to your content that will allow you to watch. This link is available in your email confirmation, and we’ll send you an email reminder the day prior to your selected date!
How do I see what digital content I’ve purchased?
Can I share the content with a friend? Can I invite others to watch with me?
Performances are priced per household view. We would love you to invite friends to watch the production, but would ask that they purchase their own household view. Vimeo doesn’t currently support any sort of ‘watch party’ functionality.
I’m having issues accessing the content but the ticket office is closed. Who can I contact?
We’re not available to assist outside of regular business hours, but you can call our main line at 612.874.0400 to leave a voicemail, or you can email email@example.com. We’ll get back to you during our regular business hours of Tuesday-Friday, 11am-3:30pm. If you’re not able to access your content during your watch window, we’ll make sure you get another chance to watch the performance! *We cannot provide any viewings of Audrey Saves the Universe past May 28.
How long do I have to watch Audrey Saves the Universe?
All Access Pass holders will receive new episodes of Audrey Saves the Universe every Friday from April 16 through May 7; after that, all 7 episodes will be available through May 28.
General public ticketholders will have access to all 7 episodes of Audrey Saves the Universe starting May 7 through May 28.