CTC is a non-profit theatre, and nearly 50% of our organizational budget comes from supporters like you. Your gifts help advance our mission to educate, challenge, and inspire young people and their communities.
Thank you for believing that theatre for multigenerational audiences makes our world a better and brighter place.
Community Circle donors are those who make annual contributions of $100 to $1,999. Donors receive insider access and invitations to behind-the-scenes experiences.
Friend: $100 – $249
- Opportunity to purchase advanced single tickets for upcoming season before the general public
- Invitation to technical rehearsals
- Invitation to annual Season Announcement Reception
Advocate: $250 – $499
All Friends benefits, plus:
- 15% discount on single tickets and Theatre Arts Training classes
- Invitation to our popular Show-N-Tell
Leader: $500 – $999
All Advocate benefits, plus:
- Recognition in CTC production programs
- Early access to Theatre Arts Training Summer Camps
- Unlimited no-fee ticket exchanges
- Invitation to lunch with Acting Company
Headliner: $1,000 – $1,999
All Leader benefits, plus:
- Recognition on CTC’s donor wall in Target Lobby
- Invitations to CTC’s Opening Night Dinners
- Invitations to Sneak Peek events
- Private backstage tour
Luminary Circle donors are those making annual gifts of $2,000 and above. Donors receive a wide variety of benefits tailored to their interests.
Artist: $2,000 – $4,999
All Headliner donor benefits, plus:
- VIP ticket concierge service
- Invitation for two to attend one Opening Night Dinner as our guest
- Invitation for two to attend a CTC performance as our guest*
- Invitation to the annual Luminary Circle Recognition Dinner
Patron: $5,000 – $9,999
All Artist benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to watch a performance from backstage or from the technical booths
- Invitation to Season Preview event with Artistic Director, Peter C. Brosius, where you’ll learn about the inspiration for the upcoming season
Director: $10,000 – $24,999
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Six complimentary tickets gifted to the charity of your choice
- Opportunity to host a private cocktail hour before a performance**
Leadership Circle: $25,000+
All Director benefits, plus:
- Custom benefits package to reflect your interest
* Not redeemable for holiday show, or VIP seating sections. Subject to availability.
** Donor is responsible for food and beverage, furniture, and maintenance costs. Subject to availability.
For more information about donor benefits, please contact Director of Development, Katie Nelsen, CFRE, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donor benefits expire twelve months from the day of the donation, and are subject to change. Contributions to Children’s Theatre Company, a not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the I.R.S. code, are tax-deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.