Children’s Theatre Company is grateful to corporations, foundations and government entities for their ongoing generosity and support of the arts. Nearly half of our $12 million annual operating budget is raised through contributed income, and we rely on our institutional partners to meet our goals. Thanks to our supportive community leaders, CTC serves more than 250,000 young people and community members each year with outstanding theatre productions, educational opportunities, and access programs.
For more information about corporate giving and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Jill Underwood, Associate Director of Development, Institutional Giving
612.872.5102 or email@example.com
Children’s Theatre Company has a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available to corporations, including productions, education and access programs, and special events. Sponsorships come with many perks, including marketing visibility to more than 250,000 CTC patrons; performance tickets, which can be used to recognize employees and thank clients; and the pride of supporting an award-winning theatre for young audiences.
Benefits are cumulative as giving increases. Sponsor benefits may include:
- Recognition on collateral being sponsored
- Recognition in the CTC playbills
- Recognition on the Donor Thank You page in the CTC playbills
- Private behind the scenes tour (must be arranged at least one week in advance)
- Complimentary tickets to a CTC public performance during our season (valid for all performances, subject to availability)*
- Opportunities to have employees, clients and associates attend the program you are sponsoring
- Invitations to exclusive donor events, including opening night receptions, season announcements, insider lunches, artist talks and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks
- Complimentary space rentals to host a gathering or event (includes space, basic lighting, basic sound PA, and a rental coordinator; food and beverage, furniture, and maintenance costs are not included)*
- 15% discount on single ticket purchases for your employees
- Other mutually agreed upon benefits tailored to sponsor’s specific needs
*All sponsorships are fully tax-deductible minus the value of benefits.