There is a fee for parking in all Minneapolis Institute of Art lots and ramps. Please allow for an extra 15-20 minutes for parking to ensure that you can get to your seat in time for the start of the show.
RAMP PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
During CTC shows, this parking lot is credit card only:
- Insert your credit card (only form of payment accepted) into the machine to enter into the ramp (any level)
- The exit gate will remain open after the show to increase the flow of traffic
SURFACE LOT PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Park your car and walk over to the machines at the entrance to the lot
- Enter your car license plate number
- Choose the duration of parking time you would like to purchase
- Insert credit card or cash to pay for your parking
- Keep your ticket as your receipt
- $8 for the first five hours (which easily covers the duration of a CTC show)
- $1 each additional hour
Click here for a map of accessible parking locations.
Please allow for an extra 15-20 minutes for parking to ensure that you can get to your seat in time for the start of the show.
SCHOOL BUS PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
School Buses may unload and pick up in the turnaround driveway on 3rd Ave S.
Buses can park along neighborhood streets surrounding the building. (If available, we recommend the intersection of 24th St. E and 3rd Ave S. between Mia and the park)
There is no charge for school bus parking on the recommended streets above.
Buses may also park in the 25th Street lot (please see rates above)