Homeschool Family Program
CTC’s Homeschool Family Program provides student matinee tickets to students who are receiving their education through homeschooling or virtual education. Homeschool Program tickets are $10 each with no minimum ticket requirement. These tickets can only be purchased online and can only be purchased by families who are enrolled in the Homeschool Family Program.
After acceptance into the program, families will receive an email when tickets are available for purchase online. Membership in the CTC Homeschool Family Program is valid for two school years.
New for the 2023-2024 Season!
- New show time – 1:00pm Wednesday matinees! – Families enrolled in the Homeschool Family Program will have access to purchase tickets for 1:00pm Wednesday matinees before the season begins. Book ahead and secure your seats for the full season! Tickets for the Wednesday 1:00pm performances go on sale June 20, 2023. Tickets for other student matinees will be released starting a week before each production.
- Choose your seats online! – Reserve the seats of your choice for 1:00pm Wednesday matinees.
- Flexibility – Wednesday 1:00pm tickets are exchangeable! – Tickets purchased online for Wednesday 1:00pm performances can be exchanged up to 24 hours before the performance to a different Wednesday 1:00pm performance should you have a change in plans.
- Extend your experience with a workshop! – Join a professional teaching artist before your 1:00pm show to learn about acting and dive into the story you’re about to see. Click here for more information. Workshop registration opens Summer 2023.
2023-2024 Homeschool Family Performances Available for Purchase Starting June 20
Wednesdays at 1:00pm
|Performance Dates – Tickets on sale starting June 20!|
|Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress||October 25 at 1:00pm
November 15 at 1:00pm
|Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas||January 3 at 1:00pm
See below for release dates for additional performances
|The Carp Who Would Not Quit and other Animal Stories||January 31 at 1:00pm
February 14 at 1:00pm
|Alice in Wonderland||February 28 at 1:00pm
March 13 at 1:00pm
March 27 at 1:00pm
|A Year With Frog and Toad||May 1 at 1:00pm
May 15 at 1:00pm
May 29 at 1:00pm
June 12 at 1:00pm
2023-2024 Homeschool Family Ticket Release Schedule
If the Wednesday 1:00pm shows listed above don’t work for your schedule, additional tickets for all other student matinee performances will be released on the dates below.
Click on each title to see the full calendar for each production. Seat selection is only available for Wednesday performances at 1:00pm.
|1st Release Date||2nd Release Date|
|Cookin’||September 13, 2023||September 27, 2023|
|Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress||October 11, 2023||November 1, 2023|
|Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas||November 8, 2023||December 6, 2023|
|The Carp Who Would Not Quit and other Animal Stories||January 11, 2024||February 1, 2024|
|Alice in Wonderland||February 14, 2024||March 6, 2024|
|Babble Lab||February 27, 2024||March 20, 2024|
|A Year With Frog and Toad||April 24, 2024||May 15, 2024|
Homeschool tickets are NOT available for:
- Any student who attends a public, private, or charter school, including part-time preschools or daycares. These groups are welcome to access tickets through a field trip with their school, day of show rush tickets, or by attending a public performance.
- Friends/family who are not directly involved with your students’ homeschool education (e.g. grandparents, neighbors, etc.).
- All student matinee sales are final. Paid tickets cannot be refunded. Exchanges are only available for tickets purchased for Wednesday 1:00pm performances (up to 24 hours in advance).
- Homeschool groups are subject to Student Matinee ticketing policies.
- CTC does not provide refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. CTC does not provide refunds or vouchers for anyone absent on the day of the performance.
- It is considered an abuse of the student matinee program to resell, trade, or auction CTC student matinee tickets for profit.
- Lap passes are available for performances on the UnitedHealth Group Stage for students ages 3 and under. Lap passes are $5 each and can be purchased on the day of the performance. Lap pass tickets are NOT available for Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress or The Carp Who Would Not Quit and 0ther Animal Stories in the Cargill theatre due to fire code limitations.