What you need to know when you come to a CTC Show!
IMPORTANT TIME DETAILS
All shows begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Reserve your buses to arrive between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Our Student Matinees are General Admission
Seating begins about a half hour before the performance
- Groups are seating in the order the Check-in Usher receives their Group Check-in Pass. (Please note that even though you will have received your Ticket Stickers in the mail before your performance, you still need to first check-in your school at the School Group check-in window)
Plan on a 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Run Time
Our show are on average no longer than 2 hours
- Groups with confirmed orders will receive an email with the official run time and important show details after opening night.
CHECK-IN AT A GLANCE
Check in at the School Group check-in window between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Present your School Name and Final Head Count to receive your Group Check-in Pass.
Please see Day of Performance Details page for further instructions
AFTER THE SHOW OPPORTUNITIES
There will be a 10-15 minute “Post-Show Artist Talk Back” session following the Student Matinee performances, with one actor and one crew person. You are welcome to stay, but it is not required.
Lunch Space is available in the Target Lobby for Confirmed Groups
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee to use the lunch space. Groups must have requested Lunch Space in the Ticket Request form and received a Lunch Space Reservation Confirmation (space is limited).
Please see our Lunch Space Reservations tab for more information